For the past three months I have been getting ready for the pilgrimage along the Camino de Santiago de Compostela in the north of Spain. I have walked many streets and avenues of New York City and watched the daffodils sprout and flower in the parks and along the streets. Central Park has become a good friend - I have watched her spring into life with magnolias petals and cherry trees shimmering in the sun light.
I have the boots and pack ready for the journey - my heart is preparing for the challenges of the journey. I leave New York on May 5th to travel to France. My pilgrimage begins in Troyes, the birthplace of St. Marguerite Bourgeoys - the foundress of my community, the Congregation of Notre Dame. On May 13th I travel to St. Jean-de-Pied-de-Port to begin the Camino.
I am praying for you as you begin this journey of the heart. Eileenssj
ReplyDeleteMy heart is lifted as I join you on your walk. Carolyn
ReplyDelete